Paper Preparation, Submission and Presentation Instructions
- Submission Deadline (Extended) - 15th August 2021
- Notifcation of Acceptance - 29th August 2021
- Submission Dealine Camera Ready Version - 6th September 2021
- Date of the Conference - 24th October 2021
Instructions to the Presenters
Join the Conference
- Authors need to present the paper online mode. Pre recorded videos will not be accepted.
- Duration of the presentation is maximum 10 mins. There will be an Q&A session (5 mins) at the end of the presentation.
- However, please share a recorded video of your presentation on or before at 12.00 p.m., 23rd October 2021.
- If you are unable to present your work by yourself at the scheduled time due to valid technical difficulty; In that case, the video will be played by ourselves and authors should be present at the session at least using the audio-only option.
- All presenters are invited to be present at the award ceremony.
- All the presenters should use the recommended virtual background for the conference.Download Here
- Sample Presentation Template. Download Here
- Virtual conference is accessible using the following link..
- Meeting is avaialble from 7.30 a.m., onward on 24th October 2021.
- Meeting ID : 618 6475 6037
- Password : +!4g=JkS
- Both undegraduates and postgraduate students are allowed to submit Extended Abstracts.
- Use IEEE Conference Paper Template (A4 Paper). Download Here
- Maximum number of pages per submission is 02.
- Abstracts in the selected Extended Abstracts will be published in IEEE PES Sri Lanka website.
- Lenght of the abstract should be 200 - 250 words.
Submit a Paper
- Login to Microsoft CMT.
- If you are a new user, create a user account on your first visit
- Select Sri Lankan Power Engineering Conference 2021
- Select “Create New Submission”
- Follow the instructions and submit the papers.
- Make sure that you add all authors during the submission.